Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Day

On this fine Thanksgiving day I have a lot to be thankful for. I have great family, friends, and life. I couldn't ask for anything more EXCEPT for the cold I have. Of course I would get a cold on a break. Maybe it just caught up to me after being so busy and just finally settling down it just caught up to me. Right now I am at my grandma's and we are going home tomorrow. I am so ready for my own bed. I don't think I can last another night. The house is packed full to the brim and I feel as though I can't breathe. I love my family more than anything but sometimes you need personal space. I can't blow my nose enough I don't think. It's either sniffle, sniffle, sniffle, or blow, blow, blow. I have a fever. Great. This sucks. Other than this stupid cold my break has been pretty nice. I just can't help but think about the pilgrims and the indians on this day. They are always in the back of my mind. What really happened? How did this country really become what it is today? I'm going to go ponder that as well as watch the texas v. texas a & m game. Happy Turkey Day!

No comments: