Monday, November 17, 2008

Australia


Australia. What a beautiful place. If I could choose one place to go before I die it would probably be there. Other than Paris of course. That is another place I am dying to go to. I am in a bit of a bind at the moment. Feeling anxious to go on break but scared I am going to be bored out of my mind. (Which I probably will be). With no job at home. What a bum I am. I can't find a job and I really need one. I am going to get one 2nd semester here in Ames but for the time being what am I supposed to do? Hopefully work caterings. That is my only option pretty much. I don't want to get a job in Des Moines and only work a month. I guess people might need seasonal help though. Who knows I guess we'll find out when it comes. Only one test this week and it is in about an hour so that's nice. I can't wait until Friday rolls around. A full week of no classes not having to worry about homework or anything like that. I am so excited. Thanksgiving will be so fun. Going early Christmas shopping, the food, being with family it doesn't get much better than that. And another thanksgiving hallmark the macys day parade! With the big balloons that is the best! Since I love hello kitty so much I thought I would put up a big picture of her as a big balloon! That is all for today. I am running for Public Relations chair in my house today and elections are tonight. Wish me luck!

No comments: