Sunday, November 9, 2008

Cakes

As I sit here at home and watch the t.v. show Amazing Wedding Cakes on WE I remember when I was little and loved cakes. I love cake. It is the best thing ever to me. All I wanted to be when I was little was a baker. Even though I wanted to be a baker at the Hy-Vee which wouldn't have been the best life choice but that is what I always wanted to do and be. How fun would it be to just bake cakes for a living? I would love that job! Granted it would be hard work but an amazing fun job. Not only are cakes really fun to make they are fun to eat too! I sometimes wonder what I am going to do with my life as a whole but it is so hard to understand in the big picture how things are going to pan out. It matters how much time and hard work you put into your craft and you can't get anywhere with no work and putting zero effort into something. Over all in life I just want to be happy. No matter where I am based on geography I could live far away or close I just want to be happy and loved by those who I care about. Maybe some day I will open my own cake shop and make cakes and make people happy with them. That would really be a dream come true.

1 comment:

mr. tagapagturo said...

hi kyla____....
im yurifrom phil
..like you i love cakes..
there is a different feeling can i fell to cakes than my love ones..........see yahh.........
i love cakes!!!!!!!!!!!1