Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Miercoles


Miercoles is spanish for Wednesday. I am trying to work on my spanish as much as I can on account that it is apart of my minor kind of. I am ready for a nap that is for sure. I hate having breaks in between classes just not enough time to take a nap or do anything productive. I have a test in my Political Science class tomorrow morning and I am pretty sure it is going to suck. The professor that is doing this portion of the class and he is a horrible teacher! HORRIBLE! What is the point of a study session when you aren't going to give me any information about the test? We were in a lecture hall and he had no microphone. For those who like to sit in the back get punished because we choose to not sit in the front. What crap. Get a microphone so I can hear you and let me know what to study. It isn't that hard. The weather sucks too but the bad news is that it is only going to get worse. One thing to look forward to though is Thanksgiving! Woo Hoo! I am so happy for a break! I am going to my grandma and grandpa's house which is always a good time. It is also going to be nice to have a break from classes and school work. And when Thanksgiving is going on that means Christmas is right around the corner. How exciting.

No comments: