Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ahhhh!

So far this has been one of the worst days of the entire semester! How could things get any worse?? I get up this morning and get ready to drive back and get ready for classes and I walk outside and my windows are all frosted. I am a little irritated on account that it is freezing and I forgot my winter coat at home so I am doing without for the week. I start my car get out scrape my windows so I can at least see out of them start driving down the road then I hear a bump and my car starts leaning to the right. Hmm I thought to myself this road normally isn't this bumpy what's the deal? I realize that my tire is flat so I slow way down which really made the guy behind me mad and pulled over to the side of the road. I get out and realize that my tire is completely flat. I am late to class I call my boyfriend, Dominic, who is in a bad mood about it. He gets there realizes that there is nothing we can do about right at that moment and I need to get to class. I go to class do nothing in class and go to my 2nd class and get a test back that I wasn't very pleased about. I get done with classes get picked up go to my car call the help van who cant even help me in the first place. So I call Decker's to come help me out they come change my tire to put my donut on it and then I have to go back to their place so they can fix it find out that my tire is leaking and has a bulge in it and that my rim is bent. Great. Now I am carless. I dont know when I will be getting my car back on account that Dominic's car for some reason decided it wanted to break down and not start. Come to find out that he needs a new starter so he is going back to Des Moines to give his car to his dad who in return is going to drive him back to Ames where he will be carless once again. So neither one of us has a car. This sucks. The weather sucks I have a crap ton of homework and I dont feel like doing any of it. Sometimes I wonder if things just happen randomly or if it's karma? I like to believe in karma but at the same time I haven't done anything wrong to deserve the karma. Maybe I have in a past life. Who knows. All I know is that today has sucked beyond belief and I can't wait for this week to be over.

No comments: