Monday, November 10, 2008

Jack Frost has arrived.

Finally with much desperation and not wanting him to sneak up on us I think Jack Frost has finally arrived with guns blazing. I had frost on my windows this morning on the way back to the house. Although I had a relaxing weeeknd at home I had to come back and take some tests. Those tests didn't feel so good afterwards but I am hoping for the best. That is all you can do is just hope for the best and pray that it will work out in your best interest in the end. So far my classes are alright except for my stupid meteorology class. That is the worst class I have ever taken in my life. I go to class every day, I do all the assignments and all of the homework, NO OFFERING for EXTRA CREDIT which sucks and do poorly on the tests. I even went to the study session and studied what was on the study slides and only a few of the questions on the test were on the study guide! What the heck?! What is up with that?? The Annotated Bibliography is also kicking my butt with only 12 sources at the moment I am going to have to put it into gear and get the rest of those and put them in alphabetical order. After all it is due on Friday. Hopefully it comes out right since it is 25% of our grade. I know I will be fine just a lot more work than I thought it would be. I sure am glad that I brought my winter coat back to Ames. It is so cold that my Northface just wouldn't do the trick. I guess the good news is that there is only 2 weeks until Thanksgiving break. It can't come soon enough. I need a break from school but there will probably be some homework that needs to be done over break. I can't wait for this semester to be over so I can move on! Fresh start and an easy road all the way into spring break. Speaking of spring break I was thinking...San Francisco or New York perhaps?? Who knows.

No comments: