Sunday, October 12, 2008

Weekend Recap

Friday after class I had to run home and get ready for Initiation for our new members which was really stressful. I can't go into detail about what happens during initiation but it Is a pretty long process. Overall though it was worth it. I love our new members they are so fun and fresh! I especially love my little sis. I am so glad I got to meet her and that we are big and lil together. It make me happy. J After that I went over to Dominic's apartment and went to bed early around 11:45 and didn't wake up to my alarm at 7:30. I had to be at Eaton to pick up some girls to be at the house by 7:45 am for memory walk in the morning. That really sucked. I woke up at 7:50 so I was late. Luckily Angela went to pick up the newbies. And I wasn't counted absent which makes me so happy so now I don't have to pay a fine. I hope I got all of my study hours done this week otherwise I will have used up my only warning. After memory walk I went home to Des Moines and hung out with the family until around 8ish and then went to a friends birthday party. It was her 21st! so she got a party bus and we went to different bars downtown. It was so fun and I am so happy I went. Now I am sitting at home waiting to go back to Ames to get some homework done and I really want a nap. I still have to do Assignment 6 but I will do that later. Ttyl!

No comments: