Monday, October 13, 2008

Monday Mornings are no fun!

Of course monday mornings are no fun! I can't wait for Thanksgiving break! It will be much needed. First I have to get through homecoming, Halloween, and another I-week. Sheesh! My life is oh so busy. Sometimes I wish I could have a week off of everything and just be by myself! This week I only have 2 tests which is nice. Tonight we are going on a hayrack ride pending on the weather so hopefully it doesn't rain because I love the hayrack ride it is so much fun! I have some stuff for Homecoming that I have to do on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday but it is only about an hour a day so that isn't bad at all. I really hope my meteorology test goes well. I know what to study now I think?! I get so nervous about tests they really are no fun at all! Mid terms are also due this Friday which is nervewracking. I know I will at least have 1 midterm hopefully no more than that! The Nebraska game is this weekend which I am really excited for! My parents are going to come up and go to the game so that will be fun. I was born in Nebraska so I am a Husker fan at heart!

And I can't believe that next week is Homecoming already! That is crazy! At least I am on the other side of it working with HCC! That is really exciting and I just found out last week that I am the PR Cy Capatain which is awesome! I was really excited about it! The following week we are meeting with President Geoffory for dinner at my sorority so he and his wife are going to come. That is pretty cool if you ask me! I better get going!
P.S. Only 4 weeks until voting day!(Get out and vote!)

No comments: