Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Class



How boring is class. Honestly. We all sit here (all 200 of us) and listen to crap we could care less about. And we call that education? Yes I understand that we want the people coming out of college and going into the "real world" to be well rounded and educated on all subjects but...do you think I will ever remember how to measure the dew point?! Hell NO! So why am I forced to take a class that will not make me a better student or a better person. It will not only bring my gpa down because when you are not interested in a class for me at least you do not give a crap. Therefore you do what you have to to get by and dont really care about a grade because you can't wait for the class to be over with so you can move on with your life and move on to something you actually find interesting. Another thing that I don't find fun is going to any type of doctor. Anyone who likes to do this is out of thier mind. I feel like I am falling a part at the seams. My neck hurts, my back hurts, my feet hurt, and even my eyeballs hurt. I am going to the eye doctor today. Thank goodness. I can't wear my contacts which sucks because I hate wearing my glasses all the time. I should get that lasik eye surgery and I will eventually even if I have to take out a loan. ugh. At least I like this song and it cheers me up! :)

No comments: