Sunday, October 19, 2008

Lazy Weekend

Don't you sometimes wonder what your meaning of life is? I think of this all the time. I am a reality t.v. junkie and I love to watch people in real life but sometimes I catch myself wondering why they get chances and I don't? I find myself watching t.v. and wondering what my role in life really is. I am so confused and when I think about this topic it irritates and makes me very sad. I would like to think that my role in this life is to bring happiness to others with my smile or my laughter but how do you really know? How do you know what the meaning of life really is? I am feeling less and less reliant on my family and my parents. This makes me feel very sad and feeling lonely. It scares me that I might not need them anymore. I now have to make decisions on my own. Sometimes I get really nervous that I won't make the right decision and screw everything up. I like to talk to others about my problems and stresses in life to see what they think and get their point of view on the problem. The opinions of my friends and family mean a lot to me. I guess everyone else is just too busy to care. They have their own lives to think about. I have a lot of questions and I am not a very religious person but sometimes I go to God and ask him questions. I don't pray a whole lot but when I do I feel at peace. I feel as though I never know that is going to happen in my life. After all it could end tomorrow or today. There are a couple of quotes I like to live my life by and those are: To the world you are one person but to one you may be the whole world. This is important to me because I remember that I am worth being just because I am alive. I have people in my life that are my whole world and if I lost them I would not be who I am today. The other quote I like to live by is live this day as if it were your last. You never know what will happen tomorrow. The inevitable always has a way of crumbling in midflight. There are scary things that happen in the world and I can only hope that those will never happen to those I love. In the video titled Just a Dream by Carrie Underwood these are a concepts she touches on. I know it is just a music video and just a song but music is my therapy. You can compare anything to a certain type of music or a certain song. With the war going on and the new president only 16 days away this music video touches me and reminds me that it can always be taken away.

No comments: