Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Brrrr.....



Today was pretty darn cold out! I must say though that I somewhat liked it. The leaves falling and the warm autumn colors are coming through making it fun to walk in the leaves on the way to class just to hear them crunch underneath your feet. I love fall. Fall and summer are the best seasons by far. The only reason to like winter is the first snowfall and santa clause. By the way I really really want to take a picture with the fake santas at the mall with my boyfriend. I think it would rock and be super fun! Today in class we watched commercials and compared them to each other and dissected them. I like to do this in class but at times it can be frustrating. I don't like to think that much and I am already a cynical person so going through step by step why the advertisers do what they do irritates me. At times it can be fun too. I like to hear the purposes behind things and how it affects other people and myself included. I'm really not looking forward to writing my rhetorical analysis paper. It doesn't sound appealing to me at all. I am still stressed about classes and other things. Now my parents are pretty much begging me to get a job. I do not have time for a job! I am too involved with other things but after Homecoming week I really don't have a choice! All in all I have had a not so good week and I can't wait for it to be over. I can't wait for next week to be over either.

No comments: