Friday, October 17, 2008

Rain Rain go away come again some other day...

Big Big test today. I have been studying a lot to make sure I get a good grade. If I do not get a semi- good grade on this test I will probably drop the class on account that I cannot get that bad of a grade on my gpa. It matters to much for one class to mess it up. I have worked hard this semester already trying to do good in all of my classes except for this ONE! I hate science. English, Language, Communication, Journalism, and Political Science anything that has to do with these subjects I can do pretty well on but Math, Science, or anything of that nature no way. I for some reason do not find them interesting and find the subjects extremely boring. Therefore I do not see the point in straining myself to pay attention to something I cannot stand. Anyway, On a new topic I watched some of the debate on Wednesday night and it was intense. I thought the way McCain was acting was childish and immature. Of course a Republican would act in this manner. I loved the way Obama just ignored and stood up for himself when he though McCain did get out of line. This is what America needs. We need a President who isn't afraid to stand up for what is right in belief of all people and a President who will get the job done. The way I look at it is if we were to vote McCain into the White House it would be putting a new head coach in the game expecting a different result of the game. Either way it is still the same Team!!!! McCain says he is not George Bush and obviously this is true, but he has been personal friends with him, agreed with most of the decisions he purposed, and most of all he is the same party. By the way have you seen or heard his VP talk?! She is a lunatic who belongs in a insane asylum! She's nuts! Feed her some peanuts and call it good. Now McCain was my first choice for the Republian Party and since I found out Obama was a candidate I have been a fan. I have read his books and the are fabulous! I would highly suggest reading them. And can I just say this weather sucks! It is cold and rainy and wet. Horrible fall weather. We had to miss the hayrack ride this year on account of the rain. I was pretty upset. I do like this video of Rhianna and T.I. though.


P.S. Only 18 days until Nov. 4th Get Excited :)

No comments: