Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Ahhhh!

I am so stressed out!

Everything is getting to me and catching up to me all at once! I do not think I did so good on my Spanish exam today which really makes me upset. I think that I need to focus on my studies more as a student and allow myself to do good things. I have never really "learned" how to study and it gets frustrating when I do really good on all of my assignments and get them in on time and participate in class then bomb the tests. Pretty much that's how it is in every class and it is so annoying! I am such a horrible test taker! I can't afford another bad gpa! My average is a 2.8 which isn't horrible its a B- I think? But still I want better! These stupid gen eds suck and I hate them! I just want to take classes that interest me and that are for my major! We also have Homecoming next week which will be fun but busy. Since I am on cysquad I have a lot of responsibilities to uphold. I think I want to be a Greek Week aide but I am not so sure yet. I have to get a good gpa that is all I can think about. I am honestly contemplating dropping my Meteorology 206 class and picking up another class but being 6 weeks in it feels like a waste to just drop it already. I don't know what else to do. I will have to think about it and see how this next test goes on Friday to see if I even have a chance of passing. If not I will just pick up an online class or a one credit course once a week. That sounds like a good plan to me at this point. I am so sick of my class shedule anyway. I can't wait until next semester. This semester has sucked so bad for me. I am not a happy camper :(!

No comments: