Friday, October 10, 2008

Fridays

Fridays sometimes are fun other times suck. Especially when you have class from 4-5. That really sucks. On Fridays all you want is to be done with the week and have fun on the weekend. Most of the time my weekends are just as busy if not more busy than my weekdays. Luckily I get to go home this weekend on Saturday I think. We have Initiation tonight at 5 until midnight roughly. Where did my life go? Why do I have to do all these things that I do not look forward to or that I do not want to do. It gets old doing things over and over again. Especially things you do not want to do but have to do. I tell myself that no one can make me do anything, but not doing these things would eventually just cause me more trouble in the end so I might as well just do them and get them over with and move on with my life. Although this week has been pretty easy for me. No tests except 2 quizzes in Spanish on Wednesday which I bombed. In my defense we have not had class all week so we were put in there blind not knowing what to expect. Since it has been I-week all week we have had different things to do with that. My allergies are acting up as usual. I hate having allergies they suck! I also have a eye problem so I have had to go to the eye doctor twice this week which is not fun. Luckily I like my eye doctor he is pretty cool but other than that it sucked. He gave me some drops but ultimately it doesn't matter because my eyeball still hurts and all he could tell me was that it was from allergies. But when my eye started hurting I didn't have allergies so I know he is full of it. Oh well. I slept late today which felt nice but sleeping so much you feel more tired throughout the day. Sometimes I feel as though I just can't win. Don't you feel like that sometimes? I really just want to curl up tonight and watch a movie by a fire with some popcorn cuddled next to the person that I love. And if this was at all possible this is the movie that I would watch...

No comments: