Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tuesday Night


I am so sick of the hot weather cold weather thing. It definitely keeps me on my toes. I went home a week ago and got all of my warm clothes thinking it was going to be "fall" weather. It has since been hot one day and cold and rainy the next. I for some reason feel so tired. I took a 3 hour nap today after my classes. Unfortunately I had to wake up and go to PRSSA which has so far been really fun and interesting. After that I went to tan and then went to good ol wal mart. The wal marts in small towns are so much nicer than the ones in big cities. The wal mart by my house in Des Moines is really dirty. In a small town not so much. It has more of a community feeling. Sometimes I wonder how the people who live in small towns do it but in some sense I think I would really like it. You know everyone, you are comfortable, things are simple. But there is always a downfall to that. I suppose there are good and bad to all things in life. That is just how life is. It is never black and white it is colorful. That reminds me of the movie Pleasantville with Toby Mcguire and Reese Whitherspoon. Great movie. It shows just what life is about. Change and adapting to that change and making it positive. That is what life is all about.

No comments: