Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Busy week


I sometimes wonder if I will ever have a week when I have nothing to do. I think it is impossible. I am always busy and always doing something. I also wish I would have taken different classes or put them in a different schedule. I hate my schedule. I have hour or 2 hour breaks in between all of them. So irritating. It is also very hard to go to class when you have breaks in between compared to one after the other. So far I haven't missed one class! I am so proud of myself. (haha) I like to get my stuff done and its nice to have little study breaks in between i guess but for the most part i definitely learned my lesson after this semester. I just keep telling myself only 3 months. It's so crazy that we are in school for 3-4 months then a new semester comes. I can't believe we have been in classes for almost a month as of next week! It has gone by so fast already. I can't wait to be a senior! I just don't want to get an internship. I know I have to and my parents already want to start looking for one for the summer of 09! That really sucks. I wanted to go on a trip to Spain or somewhere in that area in the summer but thats all gone away with the thought of a full time internship. makes me so sad :( I really want to travel. I have never been to another country. I want to go to Europe so badly. ugh. thinking about it makes me depressed.

No comments: