Monday, September 8, 2008

Monday


Don't you just hate mondays?? I know I do. First day back to class after a nice fun weekend. Sometimes I can't wait to get back to class I know after long breaks I am wanting to start up again. But most of the time doing nothing except sleeping, eating, and breathing is necessary. The game Saturday was super fun Iowa State won! So that was exciting. One more win and we will be on an official winning streak! WooHoo! I am on Cysquad so I had a meeting on Sunday to learn a skit we have to perform on Wednesday in front of 800 people! Wow! But it should be fun overall. I am also trying to find a job at the moment. For some reason I just can't find one that sounds interesting. I applied last week to a few places and no calls back yet. Just my luck. I did Destination Iowa State as a Team Leader before school started and we got paid $200 so I am still waiting for that check. Although it should be anytime now! I need the money. I think my friends and I are going to go to Iowa City this weekend which should be fun. My best friend lives in Iowa City and goes to Iowa so we are going to stay with him. I am pretty excited but I know not to wear anything Iowa State. I heard the fans there are really mean and obnoxious especially when it comes to Iowa State. I guess that is all for now I can't think of anything else to write about! So long:)

No comments: