Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Chelsea Lately

I love the show Chelsea Lately! I think it is absolutely hilarious that someone is finally saying what is on the public's mind. I love that she is so real and funny. I would like to know more about her story and background to see where she came from and how she got to be where she is today. I really like the way her show is run and I enjoy watching it. I really like E! in general. I think their shows are interesting and entertaining. That is definitely my guilty pleasure watching E!, vh1, MTV, and any other shows like that. I love reality t.v. It's pathetic I know but I just can't get enough of it. I don't really now why people are so obsessed with celebrities and what they are doing in their lives, what they are wearing, who they are dating, and what not but hey, what can ya do? I think a part of it is wanting and wishing you had that life. I mean c'mon who wouldn't want millions of dollars to do what ever you wanted with. On top of that most of the newer celebs around on the reality t.v. shows get money for just doing the show. Look at Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt (who suck by the way) who have done nothing to deserve how much money they have. They are just on the show the hills so they get paid for it. I also think that people think they are entitled to know what goes on in the personal lives of celebrities but in reality if someone was in your face...a complete stranger mind you would you want to answer the most personal questions that have to do with your life? Hell no! But when you go out in search to be a celebrity and it comes true then you complain about not having a normal life Sorry I don't feel any sympathy. What can ya do? Anyways I just thought I would let people know that Chelsea Handler and Chuy are a fun source of entertainment and if you are looking for a new show to get hooked on this is a goodie!if you see someone without a smile, give them yours :) Pictures, Images and Photos