Saturday, December 6, 2008

Worst Weather Ever!

Soooo...The worst weather ever has approached us! It sucks walking to class in cold rain! Rainboots are so binding. I love mine but they are so tight! Uck! Yesterday was a nice day until later in the day and it got really windy and cloudy out. 3 quizzes today. Woo hoo. Not! I don't have any money until Friday and I still need to apply for jobs! I need a J-O-B! I really don't think I have that much time for a job and I really don't want to get one. Afterall I will be working for the rest of my life!!! Oh well it will be extra money and hopefully I get a good job! I'm looking at two places right now and I need to apply by the end of the day. I don't feel like a nineteen year old. I feel so much older than that. It's very strange. I don't like the feeling of growing up and not needing my parents anymore and doing everything on my own. It makes me sad and happy at the same time.
Maybe I will be like Peter Pan and never grow up and fight pirates and hang out with tinkerbell. That sounds like a good time to me. Fly off to never never land and fly around big ben late at night on the way. Now that's the life. However one thing that I am looking forward to is Halloween! I love Halloween! Candy, costumes, decorations, fun times I love all of it. I can't wait to see all the little kids to come trick or treating and see their cute little costumes and hear their funny jokes! The best Halloween movie is Hocus Pocus! I love it!

No comments: